Thursday, May 28, 2009

Madison Graduates!

On Wed, May 20, 2009, Madi Mae graduated from Peak-A-Boo Preschool. After 2 1/2 years, she is finally old enough to go to Kindergarten. On our way to Kindergarten Round-up she informed me "I sink I dus stay at da Peak wif you mom!" I asked her why she thought that and she continued to tell me "You need me to help you - duh!" During graduation, she was given the award of "Most Contageous Smile". That is so true - she just makes you want to smile everytime you see her. I love you my big five year old!





This is a picture of Madi Mae with her teachers - Miss Michelle Vance and Miss Cris Loll. She loved her teachers. Right after Madison turned 3 she started preschool at The Peak. Her teachers were Miss Tammy Andersen and Miss Ashlie Jessop. The following year she had Miss Ashlie again and Miss Cris. We loved all of her teachers and she will never forget them.




These are some of Madi Mae's best friends from school this year. Tylie Coburn, Madi Mae, Laney Zito, Chloe Jeppsen and Vanessa Garza. She will truly miss them (especially Vanessa because she is the only one not going to Kindergarten at Willard Elementary)



No comments: